CURRENT STATUS: We are safely operating 100% on all shifts. Contact Rick or Davon if you need anything.
Not in my 45 year career or in my lifetime have I had to address the issues we now find before our families, country and culture, and their nexus with business.
Here at SSS we are grateful that our business foundation is hard-based in the integrity of “what’s right” first, and commerce second. We will all prevail, and your best interest is included in our daily execution. We are “today” centric and have a new call to action to be our best selves.
We want you, our extended business family, to know that you are in our intentions and prayers. The result of this prayerful thought is the careful execution of the business you have awarded us. For you that means:
- We are open and fully staffed with health-educated polishers whose hourly routine includes hand-washing and social distancing from each other and non-co. visitors.
- We understand that hyper-vigilance to personal behavior intersects with completing your work; from processing, to packing, to paperwork creation and transmission, and to shipping.
- Here, there is no calculation as to margin-cleverness in our daily business and relations. Business cannot be abandoned, and it can be compassionately conducted so that when this passes, we have thoughtfully maximized our personal and business realty.
- In the absence of in-person contact, we will increase our effort to connect with you. We have wonderful new operations leadership in the form of Brian Vattimo, and it could not have come at a better time. You will recognize a genuine difference coming from that position, our shop and those in his charge (if you haven’t already).
- Lastly, it is the humanity and our relationships that have true and long-lasting value to us here. Let us know how we can support you. That may mean the reminder, the extra call, the clarification, the change or effort that might make your day better. That’s why we’re here – that’s what gives us cause.
Thank you, God bless you and God bless us all…together we will prevail, and soar!